To reduce the pressure energy loss of the hydraulic motor
in the hydraulic system, we must first start from the inside, and reduce the power loss while reducing the internal pressure loss of the system. To solve this problem, the pressure loss of the internal flow channel of the component can be improved, and the integrated circuit and casting flow channel can be adopted. At the same time, it is also necessary to reduce or eliminate the throttling loss of the system, try to reduce the overflow flow that is not required for safety, and avoid the use of a throttling system to adjust the flow and pressure.
In the use of materials, materials made by static pressure technology and new sealing materials can be used, which can effectively reduce friction loss. Maintenance during use is indispensable. Maintain the hydraulic motor
in time to prevent pollution from affecting the life and reliability of the motor. New pollution detection methods must be developed and online pollution measurement must be adjusted in time. No lag is allowed to avoid Loss caused by untimely handling. To reduce the pressure energy loss of hydraulic motors
, manufacturers and consumers need to work together, so that the pressure energy loss can be prevented to a greater extent.
Of course, the cleanliness of the hydraulic motor
is also very important. Before the hydraulic motor is officially put into use, it is generally rinsed. The purpose of the rinse is to remove the contaminants, metal shavings, fiber compounds, iron core, etc. remaining in the motor. During the first two hours of work, even if the motor is not completely damaged, Will cause a series of failures. Therefore, the motor oil circuit should be cleaned according to the following steps:
1. Clean the oil tank with an easy-to-dry cleaning solvent, and then use filtered air to remove solvent residues.
2. Clean all pipelines of the motor. In some cases, it is necessary to immerse the pipelines and joints.
3. Install an oil filter in the pipeline to protect the oil supply pipeline and pressure pipeline of the valve.
4. Install a flushing plate on the collector to replace precision valves, such as electro-hydraulic servo valves.
5. Check whether all pipelines are of proper size and connected correctly.