Before the hydraulic motor
is officially put into use, it is generally washed. The purpose of washing is to remove the contaminants, metal shavings, fiber compounds, iron core, etc. remaining in the motor
. During the first two hours of work, even if the motor is not completely damaged, It will also cause a series of failures. Therefore, the motor oil circuit should be cleaned according to the following steps:
1. Clean the oil tank with an easy-to-dry cleaning solvent, and then use filtered air to remove solvent residues.
2. Clean all pipelines of the motor
. In some cases, it is necessary to immerse the pipelines and joints.
3. Install oil filter in the pipeline to protect the oil supply pipeline and pressure pipeline of the valve.
4. Install a flushing plate on the collector to replace precision valves, such as electro-hydraulic servo valves.
5. Check whether all pipelines are of proper size and connected correctly.